Popular Posts

Friday, December 2, 2011

BAFTA Los Angeles 2011 Britannia Awards Best Dressed: Felicity Jones and Angela Riseborough

It was just this week when I pointed out a young woman called Felicity Jones, who won an award at the Gotham Independent Film Awards, and said we needed to watch out for her on the style front. In the two days since then, I heard she was announced as the new face of Dolce & Gabbana (seriously!) and she attended the BAFTA Los Angeles 2011 Britannia Awards held in Hollywood on Wednesday night. Phew. Not only that, but she wore a princess Moschino dress and looked stunning. Definitely one of my two best dressed of the night. The other one was actress Angela Riseborough who wore a feminine Marchesa dress of the purest white. How divine.
Also there and looked as elegant and sexy as ever was my favourite Dame Helen Mirren. Crushed velvet is never going to be a fave, but in silver with the draping and bead detail, I think it works beautifully. And then there is the original The Office actress Lucy Davis, who looked super cute in her little shimmer of a spangle dress. And a lady called Asha Lwo who looked extremely beautiful in her black sequin floor sweeper. Anyone know who she is? Who was your favourite? I am voting Felicity. Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment