Popular Posts

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Victoria Beckham in Victoria Beckham Stripes

I have loved the combination of navy and black for a very long time. Longer, in fact, than I have loved Victoria Beckham. But now that Victoria Beckham is designing - and wearing - gorgeous dresses in a variation on this colour combo, well, I am in love with this even more. Super dark navy and a lighter blue is a very flattering balance - making the waist look more nipped in, and legs look longer. Amazing.
Not carrying Harper in her arms yesterday, we got the full effect of the stunning striped dress. And we get to see one of her divine handbags too for a change. Of course the VB sunnies are in place as ever - as are the Louboutin stilts (must be stilts really, right?) But it is that dress that I could die for. Do you like the navy and blue combo? And the fantastic length? And the exposed zip? And the bag? I could go on... Well do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment