Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Miranda Kerr in Dolce & Gabbana Leopard Print Bustier Dress

The Victoria Secret 2011 Show was broadcast on US television on Tuesday night, and the Angels were out in force to support it at the viewing party. It made me think about how lovely I have been finding Miranda Kerr's outfits of late. I am not sure why, but every look - casual or formal - seems to charm me. Particularly since she seems to be smiling an awful lot these days. Miranda wore a Dolce & Gabbana leopard print dress to the party, but earlier in the day was seen in her favourite leather skinnies, and the night before was resplendent in a slashed-to-the-thigh dress and gold belt that smacks of Michael Kors.
But it is her off-duty looks that I like. Skinny legs with ballet flats or booties, paired with great jackets and longer length top pieces. Great style and easy to emulate. Accessorise with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment