Popular Posts

Thursday, December 1, 2011

UNICEF Snowflake Ball Best Dressed: Uma Thurman, Angie Harman, Sarah Jessica Parker and Zoe Kravitz

I like people who support charities who support the children of Africa. UNICEF is an incredible organisation doing just that, especially those children in war-torn areas and those struck my disaster and disease. And a plethora of stars headed out in New York earlier this week to raise finds and awareness for UNICEF's work for the seventh year in a row. Good people. It struck me that Uma Thurman is getting more and more beautiful every time I see her. Dressed in bottle green Atelier Versace and a pop of yellow strappy heels, I think she looked magnificent. Which is not to say that I thought she looked better than Angie Harmon (are you loving her in Rizzoli and Isles as much as I am?). Angie looked stellar, dressed appropriately for the gala in a slink of shimmery Jean Fares Couture. And then there was Sarah Jessica Parker in our first glimpse post-runway of the Louis Vuitton white collection - a beautiful confection. And youngt Zoe Kravitz in Chanel feathers and frills. Now there is an unexpected combination that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment