Popular Posts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Alexa Chung Drinks Beer and Bowls in Silver Marc Jacobs

So this story has legs for days. And no, we are not talking about Alexa Chung's pins, clad as they are here in shiny, pointy, adorable silver heels. No. We are talking about this awesome coat dress that Alexa wore on Jimmy Fallon, that comes from the reportedly stolen Marc Jacobs S/S2012 collection. I am assuming they made another one for her - or that she picked it up backstage after the show or something like that. Or was the whole thing a hoax? Who knows. I love the look and think it is fabulosis, so I am glad she wore it for us.
In addition to that whole malarkey, Alexa kicked Jimmy Fallon's ass in the football-bowling game that they played on the show - after chugging back some beer. This is the kind of girl she is, our Alexa. I know not all of you love her as much as I do, but some of you do. And this is my blog, so we will indulge our love for my book club mate. Right!?
PS: Alexa was on the show to promote her new show, 24 Hour Catwalk. I hope it comes to South African screens soon so that I can see it too. Bet it is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment