Popular Posts

Friday, January 20, 2012

Florence Welch's Vintage Swimwear Style

Florence Welch, of the brilliant Florence and the Machine, is off on her holidays somewhere hot and sunny where there is a waterfall and people frolicking. And she is wearing a stunning vintage style bikini and a turban. Yes, a turban. I love a turban.
Clearly keeping her perfect skin out of the sun, she danced in the waterfall and somehow kept her lipstick intact. It was almost like a styled photo shoot, it was so perfect.
And then she changed into a series of delightful silk kaftans. Both of which I would very much like to have myself. Look at the feathered fringing on the black. Check out her velvet slippers with the white/colour blocked. I am so incredibly envious of this swimwear style, I may just need to actualy go out and find the equivalents for myself. And a turban. Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment