Popular Posts

Monday, January 9, 2012

Looks I Loved This Weekend: The Colour Issue

They all are really. Colour issues. It's just that these ones made me happy. I mean that brilliant apple green that Charlize Theron is wearing in a dress by Reed Krakoff. If I could love her more I would. But I think I already love her to the max. Mila Kunis is so definitely a one to watch this year. And this Prabul Gurung frock further emphasises this. It does make her look a smidge bigger than she really is, but the scalloped plunging v-neck and those shoes more than make up for it. And of course the colour. It is the absence of colour that draws me to Nicole Richie's awesomely cool outfit here. I mean who else would get away with a pair of beaded leggings and a tuxedo jacket (looks like a Stella McCartney) and then there is Meryl Streep in that midnight blue coat over an elegant dress - which definitely is Stella McCartney - and that stunning neckpiece. Class - pure and simple. Who is your favourite for the week. I'm double dosing on Charlize. Too much? You let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment