Popular Posts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jessie J Stuns in Giles on New Year's Eve

I remember one wonderful New Year's Eve that I spent in the utter wilderness of the Dorset coast with my best friends watching Jools Holland's Hootenanny as the clock struck midnight, the wind howled and said friends passed out from the drunkenness. It was brilliant. I had a diametrically opposing new year this year - no booze, sunny skies and not a breath of wind (although friends were present and correct) - but the Hootenanny went ahead and this year the wonderful Jessie J performed - looking stunning in her pink beaded Giles dress. Her outfit was the pick of the new year's performers across the globe, being the only one universally admired and the only one genuinely surprising everyone with its beauty.
Jessie did keep things real with her trademark bob, lipstick and her gold Dr Martens, but this dress was a stunner. Jessie also had some appropriately alternative resolutions for 2012, saying, "I want to have more fun and gain some weight. I'd like to gain a stone. I've been working hard this year and I think it's important to know when you need to gain weight or when you need to lose weight and be healthy. I'm also shaving my head next year for charity. I want to bring good - more good."

No comments:

Post a Comment