Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New SA Designer: Natalie Creed SS12

Ok, so here's the thing young designers, stylists, etc. You have to be careful what you wish for. I get a whole pile of emails every week from you and your kin, showing me your latest collections or shoots or designs or links to things you have done. You ask me to post on them, feature them, check them out and sometimes even for my opinion - although this is very, very rare. Because mostly, you see, you think what you are sending me is amazing. Else you wouldn't be sending it. And sometimes it is. But mostly it isn't. Sorry guys. But I look and then I politely ignore it for fear of crushing your spirit. And then every so often, I actually take the time out of my very busy two-job day and provide you with constructive and considered feedback. And mostly you are unhappy about that. Because you think that what you sent me was amazing. Sigh.
But every now and again I really do like what I see. Occasionally I find that rare gem in the pile of emails. And I do actually like it and post on it. Well, what do you know.
Here are some images from Natalie Creed's new summer collection. I think that the pieces are sweet. And nicely interesting. Commercial, of course. But pretty and easy. But mostly I like the styling. Such a lovely, gentle shoot and therefore worth my while to add to my blog. Well done Natalie Creed. You were not rubbish. All the best and I look forward to following your fashion path.
You can contact Natalie Creed on info@nataliecreed.com or join her facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment