Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Agyness Deyn for Dr Martens - Clothing and Footwear

In my life I have owned several pairs of Dr Martens. Shoes, boots, steel caps, you name it. As an old goth of the 90s, there have been many hard earned Rands spent on Dr Martens footwear. Happily. And I still have one pair sitting in the back recesses of my wardrobe that get hauled out for 90s fancy dress parties or just those days when I get nostalgic for an easier time. And now none other than Agyness Deyn is bringing the brand back.
It has just been announced that Aggy is launching a clothing and footwear line with the brand - mostly because they are 'made for strong characters, people who are able to shape their own personal identities.' As someone who has been wearing Docs since she was 13 years old, Agyness is definitely the best person for this job and I say bravo on the hook up. I can't wait to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment