Popular Posts

Friday, March 30, 2012

Rosie Huntington Whiteley Covers Vogue Brazil April 2012


Every now and again you remember why a girl got famous. In between the Transformers movie and the M&S campaign, I had forgotten how beautiful a model Rosie Huntington Whiteley is. And this cover and story from Vogue Brazil for their April issue makes it abundantly apparent. And not just because she is a very sexy girl. Also because clothes look stunning on her and she knows exactly how to capture the moment. Believe me, that is often a sad and futile experience when shooting an editorial.

Of course I don't have a clue as to what the story is about as I don't speak Portugese. Sadly. Anyone who feels they can offer some insights, please feel free to place translations into the comments :)
But the images are really lovely and I did manage to establish that the photographer was Henrique Gendre and the stylist Luis Fiod, so that's good of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment