Popular Posts

Monday, March 19, 2012

Candice Swanepoel for Vogue Italia

I was debating with myself the other day if we can call South African model Candice Swanepoel a 'supermodel'. Obviously I am from the days of Cindy, Linda, Kate, Naomi etc. And so no modern girl really stacks up except Giselle. Maybe.
Candice has been on the top ten list of model earners for the past few years. And she has crossed over from Victoria Secret - where she is still and Angel - to high fashion, which is almost unheard of. And so I have concluded that she is about as close to a modern super as it is possible to be.
And so please take a look at our local girl's latest shoot with Mario Sorrenti for Italian Vogue. Pretty hard core awesome if you ask me.
It is a bold prints story so that comes across really strong through garments by Balenciaga, Alexander Wang, Lanvin and Cavalli.
There was lots of free range boobage throughout the story which I have avoided showing you entirely - there is only so much one wants to know about a model, if you know what I mean. But great story.

No comments:

Post a Comment