Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Trend Alert: Full Tuxedo Suit

OK, so last week I alerted you to what all the A-list actresses are wearing in the evenings. Tuxedo trousers of course. Now I have noticed that the young ingenues are also playing with this trend, and this past weekend saw three versions of the evening suit make its appearance on the red carpet - on young women actresses. My favourite of the three is Evan Rachel Wood. Not only am I loving her, but I adore those leopard print shoes paired with the Jason Wu. I also really like those gold buttons. Ginnifer Goodwin did the shorts version - but hers was Chanel so she gets extra points for that. And for the pink clutch and headband he accessories with. And Jennifer Morrison looked classically elegant in her suit.
Have any of you tried this look? Let me know. I think it is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment