Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Behati Prinsloo at the YSL Metropolitan Opera Event

You know how I love to bring everything possible back to me. And frankly, why not, it's my blog. And so let me launch the post about the YSL Metropolitan Opera event with the Victoria Secret model - and the cutest girl in New York - Behati Prinsloo. She was scouted right here in Cape Town, before making it big across the pond. And while she is not strictly a Saffa, she is a southern African and that we will take. Because look how adorable she is at the shindig.
Also in attendance, and all wearing YSL, were best dressed ladies Emma Roberts in a jumpsuit (yay), Amber Heard in a slinky beauty (cool) and January Jones looking elegant and pretty with a cowl neck and an open back. Very lovely.
But our girl Behati looks the fairest of them all, no? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment