Popular Posts

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Victoria Beckham Chops It Off!

There I was minding my own business on Friday evening when up popped a tweet in my timeline from my fantasy book club mate, Victoria Beckham. It said, "Chopped it off," and there was an image of a giant pile o' hair (see below). Of course I needed to see what she meant lickity split. And so the very next morning I started trawling the interwebs. I eventually found an image yesterday of the new-look VB. Complete with Ken Paves designed new shaggy bob. I like it. Fresher and more relaxed. It suits the new style Vicky. And that pretty heart-shaped face of hers.
But what do you think? What is your fave Posh hair style? Pixie crop? WAG extensions? Longer locks? Or new bob? Let me know. I am voting for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment