Popular Posts

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Valentino 50th Anniversary Celebrations Best Dressed

There was a cracker of a turnout for the 50th anniversary store opening for Valentino on Wednesday night. And all the celebs were wearing Valentino of course. Beautiful. Here I choose my top four looks - even though my fantasy friend Cat Deeley was there and in a black lace jumpsuit, I still chose these looks. Starting with zebra stripes from Rachel Zoe. Rocking.
Minka Kelly wore beige lace. Soft, sweet, gentle, sublime. And I particularly love how she hardened it up a tad with red nails. Clever, clever girl.
And I NEVER really cover old Kim Kardashian, do I. But look at this divine monochrome dress she has trotted out from the label. I adore the full skirt. I suits her frame so much better than all those skin tight numbers. She looks so pretty and petite. This is a version of KK I like.
And who can say that this pregnant Molly Sims isn't the fairest of them all? So lovely. So elegant. I adore this look. Well played lady.
So who was your fave in Valentino? If only it was I.

No comments:

Post a Comment