Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beyonce's Holiday Style

I don't go around posting pictures of ladies in their bathing cozzies on their very private holiday willy nilly. But this image of Beyonce from her current Caribbean hols needs to be posted for two reasons. First, seriously? She had a baby five minutes ago people. This is actually kinda unreasonable. You have to do a LOT of exercise to be in that kind of bathing costume shape so quickly. Oh, and much more importantly, I love the one-piece. With a modesty frill. Cool with a 50s style twist. And perfect for a little extra cover. Brilliant. Get one yourself for next summer. I know I will.
It is also worth having a look at the rest of the lady's holiday style. First of all let's just take a gander at that awesome block colour woven bag. If Bee can use a cool alternative to the ubiquitous naf baby bag, then so can you. Loving the paisley print sarong - super on-trend for next summer. And that Gucci blouse is a stroke of genius. It's so good, I'm surprised Kanye hasn't worn it yet. Then there is the orange jacket. An absolute must have for your wardrobe and I will be peeling my eyes for one pronto.
I've got to say, add in those sunnies and some gold jewellery action, and we have ourselves a very awesome summer style. Points for us all to pick up on here. Go Beyonce.

No comments:

Post a Comment