Popular Posts

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Katryn Kruger Street Style in Paris

I am a bit over street style blogs. Just a bit, mind you. Meaning that instead of going on them daily, I manage to take a peek at Garance or Vanessa Jackman once a month or so. I dip in, have some fun, wonder why I don't have a look more often, then I forget that I thought that. Anyhoodle. Last week one the photographers that I work with, Ulrich Knoblauch, tweeted about our young Cape Town schoolgirl model, Katryn Kruger, being featured on Vanessa's blog and this morning I remembered to go and look.
So adorable was she, that I needed to share the pictures with you. How cute? All grown up model girl after the Louis Vuitton show back in March, together with fellow model Mackenzie Drazan. How quickly she has picked up on the key elements of model style - the oversized bag, carried just so, the worn-in, toughened-up flat boots, the black skinny jeans and the make up from the last show you walked. Perfect.
You can see the full Katryn post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment