Popular Posts

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Looks I Loved This Weekend

So after that last little hissy fit, let's just talk about pretty outfits. Like my fantasy mate Cat Deeley in her tangerine romper suit this past weekend. She even tweeted a picture of herself in it, so happy was she to be wearing it. And I'm, right there with her. Suitably cheery and fun number for a cheery and fun lady. And she gets to show off her endless pins. Great combo. Much more my personal speed, the silver sequin jacket and white-blouse-and-jeans set up of Olivia Palermo is smart casual perfection for a Saturday night out. And I adore how she wears her chain strap bag across her body for an effortlessly cool twist. Clever lady. And finally, Dianna Agron from Glee brightens my day and lifts my spirits with that Alice & Olivia yellow and navy floral dress. J'dore.
Which is your favourite look? I'm going with Olivia. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment