Popular Posts

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Julia Roberts in Victoria, Victoria Beckham

It was the premier of the movie Jesus Henry Christ in LA on Wednesday evening. I was too busy to go as I was at &Union and Clarks in Bree St in Cape Town. Busy being an elderly hipster. You know how it is. But Julia Roberts and her niece Emma Roberts were there. And Julia was wearing one of my fantasy dresses by my fantasy friend, Victoria Beckham. It is from the Victoria, Victoria Beckham line and is a wonderful combination of classic and cool. Borderline elderly hipster really, with that collar and cuff detail. Perfect.
Emma also wore monochrome, sticking with the new trend for androgynous tuxedos. I like it. It's not YSL classic. But it is a nice accesible alternative. Well played ladies. And Julia, you can come down to Bree Street any time in that get up. Just ask for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment