Popular Posts

Monday, April 16, 2012

Coachella 2012 Style: Last Day Winners and Losers

It was the last day of Coachella 2012 and the big guns came out. And by 'big guns' I mean Florence and the Machine. Florence Welch wore a Vilshenko dress during the day and then transformed into a perfect stage creature for the occasion.
The most perfect couple in the world, blah, blah, blah, also looked amazing as they always do. This time Pacey - yes, I mean Joshua Jackson - and Diane Kruger wore matching stripes. Hers are from Stella McCartney and the boots are Isabel Marant. His are from Lacoste. Could it be any cooler? That's rhetorical. No, it can't.
Emma Roberts was beyond adorable in those tiny little floral shorts. And I really liked Emma Watson's folksy embroidery and those awesome boots. My cup of tea.
And then the usual suspects really let themselves down. Clearly they did not save the best for last, is all I am saying. Seriously?
And that Rihanna...she has a lot to answer for, in my opinion. That's all. As you were. Nothing more to see here from Coachella.

No comments:

Post a Comment