Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Katryn Kruger on Victoria Beckham's Facebook Cover

So obviously, like a good fantasy book club friend, I went and joined Victoria Beckham's new Facebook page when it was launched yesterday. And look what was there, bold as day, only the hottest model of the moment, Cape Town schoolgirl, Katryn Kruger. Right up front. In her look from the last New York Fashion Week show from VB.
It was Victoria's birthday yesterday. She turned 38 and looks amazing. There aren't many clear photos, but she wore a leather halter top to her birthday celebrations so that is some indication how things are going for her. The fruit plate instead of cake is just the ticket apparently. (Sadly, not one I am going to emulate, however. I like a bit of cake.)
And then I also spotted more images from the Harpers Bazaar China shoot. I honestly think this is some of her best stuff. In her late 30s. A late bloomer, one could say. And I am delighted to be a part of it. Happy birthday for yesterday Posh.

No comments:

Post a Comment