Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cheryl Cole for UK Marie Claire May 2012


It seems like today is a day for this kind of thing. British starlets that I don't really care for on covers that I really like. This is Cheryl Cole's turn. She covers the UK Marie Claire for May 2012 and speaks inside about her love of shoes, Prince Harry and some other stuff that I couldn't be bothered to read.
But I do love this Dolce & Gabbana dress on her. And the bright, happy smiles. It makes such a lovely changed from all the moody disdain you usually get.

The shoes in the story are all 'designed' by Cheryl herself. She doesn't miss the opportunity to have a little dig at my bestie Victoria Beckham, when she says, "I started admiring shoes worn by people like Victoria Beckham in the magazines and thinking, 'Wow', but I could never afford them. So for me it's amazing to make my own shoes that people can afford that are still gorgeous and on trend."
Well good for her really. They are pretty enough but not awe-inspiring. And definitely not kind to cankles. And it is alleged that Cheryl has those. I can't possibly comment. I have been bitchy enough for one day. It's just all about personal preference. And I like these images, but I have yet to warm to her. Is that ok?
Anyway, Cheryl has had a stonkingly good week, involving being universally admired for her looks whilst shooting her new video (first two images) and then hopping on a plane in hot pants and aviators. That's the life, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment