Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Christina Hendricks for Cosmopolitan UK March 2012

The new issue of the UK Cosmopolitan for March 2012 features the delectable Christina Hendricks on the cover. I have recently been watching back-to-back episodes of Mad Men and I am renewed in my admiration for this woman and her subtle portrayal of a woman of such fullness.


Now there have been some styling problems recently for Christina. And sometimes she is a bit hit and miss on the red carpet. Often this is blamed on her figure. But since her figure is magnificent, I have to assume that they should be blaming it on the designers. I mean, really. Look at her. Stunning.
I think that this firey red-head takes risks and tries things out and is less bothered by what other people may think of these experimentations. I think that this says more about her style that anything a fashion commentator or stylist could. I am increasingly in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment