Popular Posts

Monday, February 27, 2012

For me the best dressed party of Oscars night wasn't the Oscars at all. It was the 2012 Vanity Fair Party. Beautiful dresses. Really, really beautiful dresses. Starting with classic black:
Olivia Wilde in Gucci, Emma Stone who changed into Chanel Couture, Elizabeth Olsen in Christian Dior and Kate Bosworth in Prabal Gurung. Awesome.
Then there were more alternative options - and these I must warn you are probably my favourites: Elizabeth Banks in Chadwick Bell, January Jones in Wes Gordon and Jennifer Lopez in a second Zuhair Murad of the evening - both with the plunging v-neck.
Then there were the ladies in bright shining colour - shades of berries, including the stunning Diane Kruger in Calvin Klein, Rosie Huntington Whiteley in Antonio Berardi, Kate Hudson in vintage Versace and Claire Danes in a bold pink Valentino gown. Yum-tastic.
And finally the ladies in white - Minnie Driver and Sofia Vergara - who to my mind looked better than all the other ladies in white on the night (except Gwyneth Paltrow and Dita von Teese). So who was my favourite of them all, you ask? Maybe Minnie. Maybe emma. Lovely ladies. But I am more interested in what you think. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment