Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jessica Chastain in Elie Saab Pre-Oscars

So I was thinking this morning about Jessica Chastain's stylist and how hard she must have worked for the past year. I mean, this actress had several very high profile films released, toured, premiered, launched at film festivals and nominated for awards. It has literally been a non-stop roller coaster of outfit after outfit - I am guessing at least three show-stopping outfits a week for about a year. Each and every one designed by a name-designer. Each and every one beautiful. And in all this time, I can only recall one dress that didn't suit her (that white Givenchy at the Globes). Incredible. Nothing short of a spectacular effort on the part of that stylist. And I simply cannot wait for the Oscars dress. If it is anything as good as this brilliant green Elie Saab one that Jessica wore to the Charlie Chaplain celebration last night, well I will be breathless. Stun-ning, no?
Also looking lovely at that event was Kate Bosworth in Stella McCartney. Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment