Popular Posts

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Solange Knowles for Rollacoaster Magazie

There is something about Solange Knowles. Maybe it is the lack of glossy weave and skin tight dresses. Maybe it is the irreverent fashion choices that land up making total sense. But there is definitely something about Solange Knowles that makes her gradual emergence out from behind big sis Beyonce's shadow almost inevitable. I have come to look out actively for images of her in the feeds - always with a fun surprise of an outfit. And so imagine my delight when I found these pictures from a shoot she did for the March issue of US magazine Rollacoaster.
Inside she apparently talks about her delight at becoming an aunt to Blue Ivy Carter. But I think that the important thing here is how pretty and cute and naturally stylish she is. I love these pics. How about you? Who's on board the Solange train with me? Toot toot!

No comments:

Post a Comment