Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Michelle Williams for Boy. by Band of Outsiders Spring 2012

This is not the first time I have posted images from a Boy. by Band of Outsiders campaign look book. The last one featured Kirsten Dunst on a sunny day in LA, shot on polaroid by the designer Scott Sternberg. And this one is of it-actress and ideal boy-girl person Michelle Williams. On a sunny day in LA, shot on polaroid by Scott Sternberg. And I love it just as much.
I know, I should be bored of same-old. I know it is cliched and hipster-obvious to use the Hollywood Forever Cemetery and the Hitchcock-style hearse. I know, I know. But look how cute it is.
And there is nothing I adore more in ready-to-wear fashion than feminine boyish style with an edge of hipster cool. Which makes me terminally uncool, but who cares.
And seriously, is there a cute, blonde actress alive better suited to this than Michelle? I don't think so.
This is actually the second time that Michelle has starred in a Boy. by Band of Outsiders campaign. The last time was just after her last Oscar roundabout, in 2008. And it worked perfectly, of course. As does this one.
Click on the pics to make them bigger if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment