Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, Walks Her Dog Lupo

I grew up with a cocker spaniel. Almost certainly my first love. He arrived when I was a tiny baby and left when I was 14 years old. And he was a dear friend. I can still hear his paw steps some quiet days. I know, maudlin. But there is a point. My delight that Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, has a spaniel friend to keep her company. His name is Lupo. And he was born to the Middleton's family dog, Ella. And now he lives with Kate at Kensington Palace.
She was out walking Lupo this past week. Dressed in her very expensive country casuals. I have to say I like the look well enough (LK Bennett furry jacket, Vierzon boots and that awesome hat). However, considering Kensington Gardens, where she was walking with her protection officer, is situated bang in the middle of London town, right next door to her flat, it seems a bit of an excessive outfit. But whatevs. She looks cool. She seems happy. And I love the puppy dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment