Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kylie Minogue Covers Stylist Magazine March 2012

I love me some Kylie Minogue. Love her. Obviously her sister Dannii is my favourite as she is a member of my fantasy fashion book club. But I love Kylie. And last year she was kind enough to come all the way to Cape Town to play for my birthday. Yup, I danced to the Locomotion on my birthday. Winning. This year she celebrates her 25 years in the music biz. Amazing. And part of the celebration involves covering the latest issue of the Stylist magazine for March. Three times.
Three separate covers. All of which show a different side of the Kylie we have all come to know and love over the past 25 years. More power to her. And many, many more years of pop-tastic songs please! I want to be dancing to the Locomotion on my 80th birthday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment