Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Reese Witherspoon for UK Glamour Magazine March 2012

I like Reese Witherspoon well enough. In fact I have thoroughly enjoyed several of her movies including Election, Legally Blonde and Walk the Line. And her style is clear, which I respect. Clean, simple, achievable and nicely on-trend. It works for the suburbs in the nicest possible way.
But I think that I may prefer this styling for her. Here in the latest issue of the UK Glamour Magazine, for March 2012, Reese is softly and subtly styled in the fashion of the late 50s/early 60s. Both in attitude and props. I love it. It says much about a growing tolerance in fashion for simple prettiness, which has for years been undervalued.
I think it is lovely. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment