Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jaime King for O, The Oprah Magazine

Just because I no longer work at O, The Oprah Magazine, doesn't mean that I don't still keep an eye on their situation. And their situation for March is an awesomely awesome photo story on Jaime King. I love these images. They remind me of my perfect holiday in the countryside of somewhere exotic and beautiful. And they are really pretty.
I have recently become obsessed with Hart of Dixie, the TV show starring Rachel Bilson and Jaime King. So I am super happy to see Lemon aka Jaime getting some love in the ladies magazines.
This story has hit the US version of the magazine, so I just hope that it reaches the local edition soon. I love it a lot and may even save it to my references. Pretty as a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment