Popular Posts

Monday, February 20, 2012

London Fashion Week Mulberry Dinner: Black Lace Trend Alert

I showed you the front row of the Mulberry show at London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012 yesterday. All those pretty people went on to have a dinner party after the show. Where Lana del Rey performed for the crowd - as the new face of the newest 'it' bag, the Delrey. When I saw her performance outfit, I thought 'how pretty and appropriate'. And then I saw that almost every other significant guest at the dinner - including Emma Hill, the creative director of Mulberry - were all dressed very similarly. In black lace.
I think that the message is pretty clear. Ladies, for a cocktail function, you simply can't go wrong with a glorious black lace dress. Make sure you get one this season, just like Michelle Williams and Elizabeth Olsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment