Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

2011 CFDA Vogue Fashion Funds Awards Red Carpet Best Dressed

I am not entirely sure what the CFDA and Vogue are funding this year, but they made the announcement at the annual bash somewhere with the famous 'hedge shots'. It's always fun seeing the stars do the step and repeat in front of the hedge! Especially Anna Wintour. Who I have to say I think looked lovely this year. In Marni - one of my fave designers but I never thought classic Anna would go that way! Rock on. She was definitely one of the best dressed in my book. But so was Liya Kebede in a stunning yellow Cushnie et Ochs ensemble. I just loved it. And The Girls With the Dragon Tattoo, Rooney Mara, in Calvin Klein.
Not exactly best dressed in my book, but jolly nicely dressed were young Zoe Kravitz (face of Woolworths re.jeans brand), who was wearing brown leather Alexander Wang. Olivia Wilde was also wearing Cushnie et Ochs and looking very pretty. And Amanda Seyfried was in white feathered Prabal Gurung. Nice, hey?
My pick of the bunch? Well I am going to go for the summer splash of Liya in yellow. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment