Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Beyonce's Maternity Style Includes Leopard Print Scarf

Up front confession here. I love a scarf. I mean LOVE a scarf. I probs wear a scarf four days of the week. Easily. If not more. I must have bought ten new ones in Spain last week. But my all-time favourite and the one you will see me in most often is leopard print. I wear that a lot. And it is the one in my Twitter avatar. So imagine my joy at seeing a glowing and beautifully pregnant Beyonce rocking a scarf very similar yesterday in New York City.
Let's not forget that the rest of the outfit is pretty sharp too. Love the structured red jacket, worn with the skinny jeans. If this isn't a clear message that skinny jeans aren't just for the very skinny, I don't know what is. I mean, Bey has junk in her trunk and she is preggers. Bam. And just look at her. Hot as the fires of hell. Go get yours now!

No comments:

Post a Comment