Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The New Twilight Premier. And the Stars Wore Marchesa, J.Mendel and Donna Karan.

I will admit that I am not a fan of the vamp. Or the Twilight books (not being a child and all). Nor have I seen any of the movies. But you know I love a pretty frock and a red carpet, soo... Well, actually it was a black carpet. Which I thought was quite clever and really made the outfits stand out. I like it. But look at the three main girls from the movies at the premier on Monday night.
There was sulky old Kristen Stewart of the grubby trainers and greasy hair all decked out in a rather elegant J.Mendel number. Who would have thunk it was possible when these movies began? And Ashley Greene in a stunning red Donna Karan gown.I think she looked sublime. Those lips to match was a masterstroke. And my personal favourite, should I ever be forced to pick one of the girls, would be Nikki Reed. She wore a peppermint green, gossamer light, Machesa dress and looked wonderful. Jimmy Choos finished the look. All in, the girls looked great and it was a successful event.
Click on the images to make them bigger for a full inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment