Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Muppets' Stars Premier Style: Amy Adams, Rashida Jones, Kristen Schaal

The first Muppets feature film this decade has its Hollywood premier yesterday, and the stars of the movie came out in support, looking super stylish. You may, of course, assume I mean Miss Piggy, who is taking up a lot of fashion headlines at the moment, but actually I mean primarily Amy Adams. Who wore a lovely two-tone Roland Mouret dress with the exposed zip and the off-the-shoulder detail. And doesn't she look super. For once I am happy with the nude Jimmy Choo heels - it is all in the pointed toe and lack of platform...and I can always appreciate a strawberry hint to locks like this.
Also in attendance were other stars, one of my favourites Rashida Jones (nice shoes lady), and Flight of the Concords' Kristen Schaal, who wore a candy striped dress that I would die for and some brogues that I would definitely cause some damage to get for myself. I know it is all kooky. But I love it. Can't help it. Anyone else on my style wave length with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment