Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Looks I Loved This Weekend: Jessie J, Florence Welch and Heidi Klum

You know how I love this post every week. Unrelated, fashion stunners which I show you based purely on the fact that I loved them. Starting this week with songstress Jessie J. It always amuses me when I post on Jessie. I get like NO traffic. You guys are just not on board. Fair enough, she usually wanders around in colourful leotards and Doc Martens. But what's wrong with that when she looks so good? And she actually manages to cover up mostly, rather than letting it all hang out so... Anyway, every now and again, she stuns us with classic beauty. And her appearance on UK X-Factor this weekend was one of those. I love the black lace and the floor sweeping skirt. Love.
Then there was my absolute favourite favourite of the British songstrells, Florence Welch. In head to tow vintage, bar the awesome Mulberry bag. Jislaaik. I freaking love this look. All navy and burnt orange. Seriously.
And then take a look at Ms Heidi Klum. In her animal print Louboutins. That is all. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment