Popular Posts

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sofia Vergara, My New Best Friend, in Reem Acra

Really I don't know what I would actually do if I ever met the delightful Sofia Vergara. But I do know that in my rich fantasy world, she and I have recently become besties. How we laugh. I have also had a few words with her about fashion, and just look at her attending the Latin Grammy Awards which took place last week. Wearing this glorious white and silver Reem Acra gown. Wowzers, is, I believe, the correct technical term for the appreciation of this dress.
And then yesterday she attended the premier of Happy Feet Too. Ahhhh. I can't tell you how much I love the penguins of the Happy Feet. And if I didn't already love Sofia, I would now. And just check out those shoes. That small application of animal print on the platform is just genius. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment