Popular Posts

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Looks I Loved This Weekend: Watts, Holmes, Marguiles, Williams

These ladies all attended events this weekend. And I loved their looks. Let's start with that divine 20s-inspired Stella McCartney dress worn by Naomi Watts. I mean really. How is it possible to look this good in what is essentially a beaded dressing gown? Then again, I would love to be able to wear something so comfortable and elegant any day of the week. Winning.
With Katie Holmes what I love is the colour combination. Love a bit of fuschia and black. Especially in sheer. And also I was catching up on my So You Think You Can Dance episodes on the weekend and loved Katie when she was a guest judge, so I was pleasantly disposed toward her when I saw this image.
Then there is the indomitable Julianna Marguiles who was attending a LÓreal Paris event in red. With Jimmy Choo heels. She knows how to turn it out.
And finally, as Michelle Williams continues to promote her new Marylin Monroe film, she continues to look all shades of lovely. And this golden dress is so perfect for her proportions, the event and fits perfectly with her hairstyle. I know that sounds weird, but I like a dress that works with a hairstyle. Don't you? Who was your favourite? I am going to go with Naomi and the dressing gown. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment