Popular Posts

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rosie Huntington Whiteley Helps to Reopen M&S in Paris

You know how I love Woolies. I can't live without it. And in all those years I spent living in the UK, I had exactly the same love for M&S. Now those chic Parisians are getting a little taste of this love. Well, a retaste, I guess you would call it. It was only ten years ago that M&S closed their Paris stores and retreated back over the channel. Now they are back, all Rosie's blazing. Because of course Transformers actress and sometimes Victoria Secret model, Rosie Huntington Whitely, is the current face of the Autograph collection for M&S. And she turned up to support the reopening.
She wore two different dresses during the course of the occasion. Both from the Autograph collection. One with Stella McCartney-esque body contouring detail. The other with lace insets and peplum design flourish. Pretty much replicating couture for the masses. On trend and affordable. That's why I can't help but love high street fashion. Good to see a big name wearing it so well, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment