Popular Posts

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nikki Reed Day: High Street Fashion Fiesta

Let me introduce you to a new type of fashion maven. A girl for this generation. And she happens to be a Twilight actress. I know. Blog readers, gang, I want you to meet Nikki Reed. Today we are going to have a close look at her style over the past month or so and assess. To be fair I had never heard of the girl, till I watched that bizarre episode of American Idol when my personal favourite of season 10, Paul MacDonald, met Nikki on the red carpet premier of her movie Red Riding Hood. I remember thinking, wowzers, who is that girl he just fell in love with? Literally. And now, a year and a bit later, they are married. Anyway, that piqued my interest in Nikki and I found out that half the time she is on the promotional tour, she is wearing high street fashion. Just like us. And that she has a particular fondness for TopShop (who hasn't - affordable fashion) and polks dots. I love polka dots. You want to find a celeb who has great style, which is totally accessible? Nikki Reed is your girl. I can't fault these high street looks at all. Rock on lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment