Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jessica Chastain Looking Stunning for the Daily Mail

That dreadful British right-wing newspaper, the Daily Mail, ran a story on the actress of the year, Jessica Chastain, this weekend. First let me say that I can't wait for awards season. It is around the corner and it means weeks of awesome discussions about dresses on the red carpet. I feel quite giddy just thinking about it. And you had better believe Jessica, with her stunning red hair, will be one of the most stylish out there. I guess the Hate Mail, I mean the Daily Mail, also think so. And so they ran a profile piece on her this weekend. Which is quite unusual. Accompanied by these glorious images. Wow.
Before your call me a hypocrite, I know. I don't have to read the paper. And yet I do. Almost every day. And get angry every time. But then you look at these pictures and you realise why it is worth it, every now and again. Just note the styling. the nails to start. And then the hint of a fishnet stocking. Sometimes the beauty is in the details. Sometimes it is in the hair. You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment