Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Charlize Theron Wins At Gotham Independent Film Awards

Oh how happy I was when I heard that onse very own Charlize Theron was back in the awards. Getting a special tribute award for acting at the Gotham Independent Film Awards on Monday night, alongside master Gary Oldman, Charlize has kicked off awards season with a win. And I LOVED her Gucci outfit. The twenties are definitely back with the dropeed waist and slashed v-neck. All totally on trend. And yet, Charlize made it look entirely fresh. I also adored the headband and pink lips. Super cute for the season.
Charlize had arrived with a great evening coat. An evening coat is one of those unprioritized items in a wardrobe, but when you get it right, it is stunning. Also, earlier in the day, Charl has donned a tuxedo jacket with her rather impressive brick-coloured jumpsuit. And I don't mean that in a good way. Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment