Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Looks I Loved This Weekend: Jenny McCarthy, Emma Watson, Michelle Williams and Nicole Richie

You know that this is my favourite post of the week. When I put together all those super cool outfits I spotted on the weekend that otherwise wouldn't get posted. And this week it is a cracker. I mean it has that stunning purple version of the Victoria Beckham tulip dress - on Jenny McCarthy. I love this dress is like I love chocolate. Seriously. Stunning. And then that cute Jason Wu peplum waisted outfit (with Jimmy Choo heels) that Emma Watson wore charmed even me. And what about the black leather halter neck dress by Valentino that Michelle Williams wore, hey? My goodness. What a dress. And look how beautifully it works with her hair. And then there is Nicole Richie. Always a stunner. Always stylish. And yet still manages to surprise us with this sequin shimmer of a Halston dress that has hints of red about it. I can't tell you the number of images I downloaded on my phone to see it this weekend. Love-e-ly. Which would I have in my wardrobe, you ask? I am going loyal and sticking with my gal Vicky's dress. Purple tulip for the win this week. What do you think fashion gang?
Click on the images to make them bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment