Popular Posts

Friday, November 11, 2011

Rendez Vous with Alber Elbaz: Stars in Lanvin

So the divine Alber Elbaz, designer at Lanvin, threw a shin dig in LA this week, and of course all the ladies who love Lanvin turned up for the event. I mean, I would, obvs. Although I wouldn't have any Lanvin to wear, unline these peeps who all wore their best and latest from the collection.
Dita von Teese of course went ladylike and floral. She is literally the only person who can wear sheer stockings and get away with it. Because you know they are actual stockings.
I LOVED what Katie Holmes looked like. I love her in a tailored trouser and I adore the metallic knit. And not just because I recently acquired one for myself.
Zoe Saldana looks cute and folksy. I am guessing not many people could extract that vibe from Lanvin, but she rocks it. And Jessica Alba is embracing her more youthful and adventurous side in this off-beat prom dress and I like that too. But not as much as I like Katie's look. Love that.
What do you think? Which Lanvin look was your favourite? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment