Popular Posts

Monday, November 21, 2011

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, Shops Zara on the King's Road

Seriously. If I was a princess would I wander along the King's Road in Chelsea on a Saturday afternoon like a normal person? I'm not sure I would. I mean, just look at Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, carrying her own shopping, walking in the streets, acting as if she has no airs and graces...wait, hang on, it appears she doesn't have any airs and graces.
Unlike some of the SA so-called celebs, who had people to carry their Zara bags at the opening...just saying.
Anyhoodle, back to K-Middy. She is wearing the most adorable Mulberry pleated wool skirt. And carrying her favourite Mulberry handbag. I can't fault that. I could, of course, live without her favourite knee-high boots, but aside from that, I am totes happy with this little situation. Go Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment