Popular Posts

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nicole Richie Style Watch

I do love Nicole Richie's style. Many of you do too, I believe. So let's take a look at what she has been up to this week. It began in the 'Snow Fairy' dress by her own label Winter Kate. How divine is this little dress? And I love how it was teamed with the yellow satin heels. Lekker.
And then it was another Winter Kate piece with that crimson check blouse. And House of Harlow 1960 ankle boots. Staying largely loyal to her own lines.
But then she bust a Christmas-related move and wore Stella MacCartney to the Winter Wonderland party in Hollywood. And I may like this one most of all. Look how she does the unexpected with her shoes. And I super love that flash of hot pink under the drape of the red. Yes! Winning! Well I think so. What do you think peeps?

No comments:

Post a Comment