Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

21st Annual Glamour Women of the Year Awards Best Dressed

It is difficult to judge a best dressed red carpet, even for me, when the women attending include as diverse a mix as Condoleezza Rice and Debbie Harry. I mean seriously? And then you start looking at the frocks, and I am just going to go ahead and judge this the best dressed event of the year. I mean just look at some of these frocks. Kerry Washington....ah, I could die with happiness for this primrose yellow Marchesa dress. I love it. And the two Jennifers? Well Versace helped them out. Jennifer Lopez is just jaw droppingly stunning and even I can get on board with the mullet number from Jennifer Aniston. Well almost.
Emma Stone knocked it out the park in chartreuse Lanvin with the best accessories of the night. Jessica Alba looked spangle-tastic in her Tory Burch dress. And I am going to go ahead and give props to Lea Michele on the Jenny Packham dress, even though she is just trying to get in on Kate Middleton's show. She looks pretty. But not as pretty and Kerry Washington. Hands down winner, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment