Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Adele Covers Cosmopolitan Magazine. In Full.

I don't necessarily love this cover image of genius songstress, Adele. But despite that, I love it. Let me explain. Adele is universally loved. Well, mostly. My 13 year old niece finds her music utterly irritating due exclusively to the fact that her mother listens to it all the time. But, with the odd adolescent exception, everyone pretty much loves Adele. However she is not a stick thin girl. She is not the type of girl who finds herself on the cover of a fashion magazine. And if she does, she will be cropped to just a floating head. We have seen it before and we will see it again. Only not this time.
Cosmopolitan has decided to actually stick the girl in one of the usual Cosmo cover pose. Just like everyone else. So, while she looks faintly like she is going to faint with the uncomfortableness of it all, she is in fact there in full. Looking amazing. Yes, I am quite sure that the photoshot brushes have been deployed, but she still looks like Adele. And I am pretty sure that beautiful face is having the last laugh. In our faces. Good for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment